The stylish Bradford 44 clock house can also be used as a private art studio, a getaway from everyday life, a garden house, or perhaps even to house guests.
Solid wood flooring consists of 18mm tongue and groove boards. For the right finish, we also supply the matching skirting boards for the floor. The foundation wood, which has already been impregnated at the factory, gives the kit a secure stand and guarantees optimum protection against rising damp and waterlogging.
Thanks to the three-dimensional adjustable premium door hinges, the doors can be adjusted in three directions without unhooking, wedging, or opening them. The three bolts on the frame section of the hinge give the doors the best possible stability and the best possible protection against twisting and tilting. These premium door hinges are supplied with high-quality aluminium cover caps.
Bradford 44 clock house garden shed
- Solid 44mm-thick wall planks made from natural Nordic spruce with four-fold corner milling
- Solid wood roof made from 18mm-thick tongue and groove boards
- Extra strong roof construction also suitable for higher snow and wind load zones
- A solid wood floor made from 18mm-thick tongue and groove boards including skirting boards
- Impregnated foundation beams as a substructure
- 1 x high-quality double door with glued wood frame
- 1 x high-quality single door with glued wood frame
- High-quality stainless steel door handle with PZ lock including 3 keys
- High-quality stainless steel door threshold for easy entry
- 2 x high-quality double windows that can be opened
- Insulated glass glazing on the windows
- Rubber seals on doors and windows
- Patented wind lock on the inside
- High-quality assembly materials & assembly plan
- Roof covering not included as standard (available as an accessory)