The Anders 90 is designed to be an all-rounder. It has a classic, chic design that creates over 60m2 of practical space on two floors. It also has a terrace at the front and a balcony on the first floor to ensure you won’t miss out on any sunshine.
The sturdy 90mm log construction helps to regulate the indoor climate, ensuring it is natural and healthy. With extra insulation added to floor and roof boards, the Anders 90 can also withstand chilly temperatures.
If you are looking for a classic example of a Nordic log house, then the Anders 90 is as close as it gets. It is perfect for a summer house. With high quality doors and windows that are equipped with secure locking mechanisms we can assure you that this cabin is sturdy, safe, and secure.
With adequate annual care we can give you a ten year anti-rot warranty, but we are positive that slow-growing Nordic spruce will allow you to enjoy the building for decades to come.
Due to its two-storey construction and sturdy 90mm log profile, we recommend building it on a concrete base: a concrete slab, or a strip foundation.
If you don’t have a sufficient foundation in place, our construction team can lay one for you. Please contact us for a quote.
- 90 mm massive log wallbeams milled of slow-growing Nordic spruce
- 18 mm tongue and groove roof boards
- Extra strong roof construction to withstand higher loads on snow and stronger winds
- Wooden floor made of 28 mm solid wood tongue and groove floorboards
- Impregnated 28 mm terrace boards
- Wooden substructure made of impregnated foundation beams
- Terrace rails and deckings
- Solid wood staircase
- 3x PREMIUM external doors
- 2x PREMIUM internal doors made of solid wood
- Stainless steel locking mechanisms with 3-point door locks
- Aluminium doorsills
- 8 PREMIUM windows with tilt & turn functionality
- Aluminium water gutters for windows
- Laminated window frames made of pine
- Window and door rubber sealing as standard
- Double-glazed tempered glass windows and door glasses
- Threaded storm protection rods inside the walls
- Easy-to follow materials list with installation guide
TECHNICAL DRAWINGS AND PARAMETERS