Made using sustainably-sourced timber, garden houses are one of the most environmentally-friendly buildings you can buy. We use wood that is certified by the FSC.
To ensure that your garden house is protected from high winds and is fully rain resistant, high-quality 44mm-thick logs with four-way corner millings and double tongue and groove provide the maximum levels of protection. Due to long, cold winters and short summers, the Nordic spruce grows very slowly so that very tight annual rings form, which makes the wood particularly hard and very weather-resistant. Production takes place on the most modern computer-controlled machines so that the greatest accuracy of fit is achieved with all of our kits.
Rubber seals on doors and windows ensure an optimum seal against wind and moisture. They are also responsible for ensuring that doors and windows close quietly, keeping noise and dust away, and keeping the cold outside the garden shed and the warmth inside.
Alex 44 garden shed
- Solid 44mm-thick wall planks made from natural Nordic spruce with four-fold corner milling
- Solid wood roof made from 18mm-thick tongue and groove boards
- Extra strong roof construction also suitable for higher snow and wind load zones
- A solid wood floor made from 18mm-thick tongue and groove boards including skirting boards
- Impregnated terrace boards for outdoor use
- Impregnated foundation beams as a substructure
- 2 x extra high single door with glued wood frame (200cm passage height)
- High-quality stainless steel door handle with PZ lock including 3 keys
- High-quality stainless steel door threshold for easy entry
- 3 x high-quality floor-to-ceiling single windows with turn/tilt function
- 1 x high-quality skylight window with tilt function
- Insulated glass glazing on the windows
- Rubber seals on doors and windows
- Patented wind lock on the inside
- High-quality assembly materials & assembly plan
- Roof covering not included as standard (available as an accessory)