Made using sustainably sourced timber, the Fargo 44B is one of the most environmentally-friendly buildings you can buy. It is simple to construct, healthy to live in, and totally biodegradable.
High-quality 44mm-thick logs with four-way corner millings and double tongue and groove ensure a particularly high level of wind and rain resistance. We use only solid, high-quality Nordic spruce wood for our garden houses. Due to long, cold winters and short summers, the Nordic spruce grows very slowly so that very tight annual rings form, which makes the wood particularly hard and very weather-resistant. Production takes place on the most modern computer-controlled machines so that the greatest accuracy of fit is achieved with all of our kits.
Windows and doors are equipped with insulated glass that has been inserted into silicone. The double glazing contributes to significantly better thermal and sound insulation levels. When compared to windows and doors that have normal single glazing the heat loss from these windows is significantly reduced.
Fargo 44 B five-corner garden house
- Solid 44mm-thick wall planks made from natural Nordic spruce with four-fold corner milling
- Solid wood roof made from 18mm-thick tongue and groove boards
- Extra strong roof construction also suitable for higher snow and wind load zones
- Solid wood floor made from 18mm-thick tongue and groove boards including skirting boards
- Impregnated foundation beams as a substructure
- 1 x high-quality double door with glued wood frame
- High-quality stainless steel door handle with PZ lock including 3 keys
- High-quality stainless steel door threshold for easy entry
- 2 x high-quality windows with turn/tilt function
- Aluminium water legs on the windows
- Insulated glass glazing on the windows
- Rubber seals on doors and windows
- Storm protection through internal threaded rods
- High-quality assembly materials & assembly plan
- Roof covering not included as standard (available as an accessory)