Staying in the spacious and light-filled Kilian garden house can be immersion or an escape. The terrace at the front is just the right size to catch the morning sun and the 44mm log wall breathes naturally, creating a cosy and healthy indoor climate.
High-quality 44mm-thick logs with four-way corner millings and double tongue and groove ensure a particularly high level of wind and rain resistance. We use only solid, high-quality Nordic spruce wood for our garden houses. Due to long, cold winters and short summers, the Nordic spruce grows very slowly so that very tight annual rings form, which makes the wood particularly hard and very weather-resistant. Production takes place on the most modern computer-controlled machines so that the greatest accuracy of fit is achieved with all of our kits.
The closed overhangs give the house a very modern, high-quality look and recessed spotlights can be built into it perfectly.
Kilian 44 garden house
- Solid 44mm-thick wall planks made from natural Nordic spruce with four-fold corner milling
- Solid wood roof made from 18mm-thick tongue and groove boards
- The canopy/side roof is clad/sealed off from below with wood
- Extra strong roof construction also suitable for higher snow and wind load zones
- A solid wood floor made from 18mm-thick tongue and groove boards including skirting boards
- Impregnated foundation beams as a substructure
- Impregnated terrace boards in the outdoor area
- 2 x high-quality extra high premium double door elements with glued wood frames
- 1 x high-quality, extra high solid wood double door with glued wood frame
- High-quality door handle with PZ lock including 3 keys
- High-quality stainless steel door threshold for easy entry
- 2 x skylight windows that can be opened
- Insulated glass glazing on the windows
- Rubber seals on doors
- 4 x high-quality slatted privacy screen
- Patented wind lock on the inside
- High-quality assembly materials & assembly plan
- Roof covering not included as standard (available as an accessory)