A versatile garden house with 2 separate rooms, ALU Concept N 70 can serve multiple purposes at a time – but it’s best suited for a garden annex. Our garden houses are naturally cool in summer and warm in winter. They are constructed off-site at the factory, then quickly assembled in your garden, reducing the disruption and chaos of a traditional building project.
With high quality doors and windows equipped with secure locking mechanisms we can assure you that this cabin is sturdy, safe, and secure.
Following our maintenance guidelines you should be able to enjoy this garden house for at least 10 years trouble-free, but we are positive that slow-growing Nordic spruce will let you enjoy the building for decades to come.
Flat roof garden house model Alu Concept N 70
- Solid 70 mm thick wall planks made of natural Nordic spruce with 4-fold corner milling
- Solid wood roof made of 18 mm thick tongue and groove boards – extra strong roof construction also suitable for higher snow and wind load zones
- Solid wood floor made of 28 mm thick tongue and groove boards including skirting boards
- Impregnated foundation beams as a substructure
- 1x high-quality aluminum sliding door 432 x 206 cm lockable from the outside
- 1x high-quality aluminum sliding door 236 x 206 cm lockable from the inside
- Glazing of the sliding doors made of safety glass
- 1x extra high single door with glued wood frame (200 cm passage height)
- 1x high quality skylight window with tilt function
- Glazing of the single door and skylight window made of insulating glass
- Storm protection through internal threaded rods
- High-quality assembly material & assembly plan
- Without roof covering (optionally available as an accessory)