A classical looking garden room with a modern twist – AROSA C 70 has a traditional gable roof but not-so-traditional sliding aluminium frame windows up front. The terrace has a full-roof cover to protect you from the weather while hanging out on the terrace. From outside dining rooms to barbecue huts, garden houses are the ultimate place to wine and dine with friends and Arosa C70 is the perfect solution for that!
We use CE-certified wood that has been slowly growing in Nordic forests, giving it a better resistance against rotting and molding.
If you are looking for a modern and functional example of a Nordic log house, then Arosa C 70 is your perfect fit. It’s beautiful, stylish choice for people who enjoy practical solutions. With high quality ALU concept doors and windows equipped with secure locking mechanisms we can assure you that this cabin is sturdy, safe, and secure.
Following our maintenance guidelines closely will make sure that your new cabin lasts for the 10-year warranty period and much longer after that.
TECHNICAL DRAWINGS AND PARAMETERS
- Solid 70 mm thick wall planks made of natural Nordic spruce with 4-fold corner milling
- Solid wood roof made of 18 mm thick tongue and groove boards
- Extra strong roof construction also suitable for higher snow and wind load zones
- Solid wood floor made of 28 mm thick tongue and groove boards including skirting boards
- Impregnated terrace boards for outdoor use
- Impregnated foundation beams as a substructure
- 1x high-quality aluminum sliding door 450 x 206 cm lockable from the outside
- Glazing of the sliding doors made of safety glass
- 3x high-quality floor-to-ceiling windows with turn / tilt function
- 2x high quality skylight window with tilt function
- Glazing of the windows from insulating glass
- Storm protection through internal threaded rods
- 4x high quality privacy screens for the terrace area
- High-quality assembly material & assembly plan
- Without roof covering (optionally available as an accessory)